Optimising Contact Centre Performance Through Employee Engagement
Agent attrition has always been a challenge in the contact centre industry but growing pressure from the way contact centres operate and the demands of customers have increased even further since the pandemic, reducing retention and increasing disengaged agents.
We recently surveyed over 300 respondents to understand current behaviours and find out how organisations are planning on optimising the performance of their contact centres and their strategic priorities for the year ahead.
Download the report to uncover:
- Key insight and trends from employees inside the contact centre
- The need to improve both the employee & customer experience
- Top customer frustrations
- Customer experience roadblocks
- How to leverage AI and your technology to improve your people & processes
Download your copy