We are happy to announce we just released three… yes that’s right, three brand new features that are set to make your Quality Assurance processes more efficient and ensure your Quality team are evaluating the right conversations!
Evaluate the right conversations with Conversation Search
This is one to get excited about… Conversation Search has landed, giving you the ability to search the content of conversations for specific key words or phrases. This brings huge advantages to your QA program; evaluations are much less random, ensures you’re evaluating the right conversations and helps you find those extreme conversations easily and much faster.
– Use your filters, as usual to refine your list of evaluations to prioritise conversations that require your immediate attention, use example phrases such as “I want to speak to a manager” or “I want to make a complaint” and understand how many customers may be expressing dissatisfaction and the reasons why.
– Locate the really great conversations easily, where you may want to praise an agent for excellent customer service, or save the interaction as an example of best practice.
– Locate conversations that mention competitors, vulnerability or repeat contact.
– You can also preview the conversation on our imported contacts screen before handing it over to an evaluator.
Reduce Risk with Redaction
We know how important it is for your business to remain compliant and keep your conversation data secure. With redaction, you can ensure evaluators have access to all the relevant data needed to complete an evaluation and have confidence knowing sensitive/customer data is removed from transcripts and tickets without sacrificing context.
– There are 100’s of redaction rules from our out-of-the-box library to choose from including entities such as postcode, date of birth, credit card details and more.
– Redaction rules are also tailored geographically including entities such as social security numbers, European driving licenses etc. This is useful if you have global customers.
– Select the data you wish to redact and entities such as postcode will be returned, highlighted and replaced in the text as POSTCODE meaning you can continue to search for these entities within filters and conversation search.
– As well as our library, you can also set up your own redaction rules, which is particularly valuable if you have a unique way of identifying customers such as customer reference numbers.
– You can test redaction rules in the platform beforehand giving you confidence that no sensitive data will be missed from the redaction process.
Evaluate faster with our new and improved Side by Side Evaluation Screen
Your evaluation screen just got a makeover! At EvaluAgent, we’re all about improving your experience and this is exactly what our latest release focuses on. The improved Side by Side Evaluation screen removes the need for users to spend as much time navigating when conducting an evaluation; allowing focus on the task at hand.
– This release brings together the conversation you’re evaluating, it’s associated meta-data and the scorecard more in view on a larger screen. We have changed the way results are displayed and increased the size of the scorecard and conversation so you can see more of what matters most and experience a user friendly interface.
– The Call Player will always be in view meaning you don’t lose that play, pause, rewind functionality as you scroll further down the screen, especially useful for those long scorecards.
– And beyond the evaluation workflow, we’ve also enhanced Calibration sessions by providing access to Call Player and Ticket Viewer during the session. Scrolling in from the right-hand side, this small but powerful addition will make sure everyone is discussing the same thing, without having to tab switch.
Wow, that’s a lot of improvements to take in…. and we are happy to say that this is all freely available to customers on Essentials, Pro or equivalent plans and becomes instantly available to those who have set up “full-fetch” ticket integration! Redaction can be set up and tested before setting up an integration.
We can’t wait to hear what you think of our newest features which assists in the journey towards Conversation Analytics. We will be revealing more about our biggest product launch yet, very soon!
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about our latest features and how to get started, please reach out to your Account Manager.
Until next time,