Let your career flourish
We’re on a mission to power a people-first era for contact centers – one where Employee Experience (EX) is prioritized alongside Customer Experience (CX). We plan to take our existing QA and Improvement platform to the next level and become a market-leading Workforce Engagement Platform for fast growth sales and service teams around the globe.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and (UK) location to accommodate a work-life balance and a great policy around working abroad
- Co-working budget for up to 2 days a month
- Home working allowance to cover broadband, heating costs
- 1 volunteer day per year to dedicate to a charity of your choice
- Company Sick Pay
- Company Matched Pension
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off AND a holiday buy back scheme for up to 3 days a year
- Vitality – Private Health Insurance
- Income protection
- Group life insurance
- Enhanced family leave (maternity, paternity, adoption)
- Comprehensive on-boarding and ongoing development
- Supported Personal Development plan with an allocated budget
- Two annual business meetups with additional team / project meet ups in the UK as necessary (with more to come!)
Becky Norwood: Customer Success
Becky is one of EvaluAgent’s Customer Success Manager’s who ensure our customers have everything they need to make the most of the platform, including day-to-day support and advice to overcome any QA challenges and ultimately achieve their goals.
James Stewart: Lead Engineer
James is EvaluAgent’s Lead Engineer and leads the Product Enhancements and UK team by bridging the gaps between engineering, product and realising our customer requests.
Remote… but not alone!
We’re proud to be a remote first working company, but we understand the importance of regularly meeting up as individual teams and a company.