We’re excited to bring you a new, free white paper on one of this year’s biggest breakout technologies: Artificial Intelligence. But what does AI actually mean in the context of the contact center? What can it actually do?
With uncertainty surrounding AI as an augmenter or replacer of agents, we commissioned data-backed research to uncover the true insights behind AI and how it will impact contact centers as the technology continues to advance.
What you’ll learn
As part of the white paper, you’ll uncover not just industry attitudes, but helpful definitions and explanations as to how this disruptive tech will influence your day-to-day – and crucially, what your customers expect.
Chapter titles include:
- What is AI in the contact center?
- Replacement or augmentation
- The rise of digital channels
- AI and first-contact resolution
Plus, uncover insights like...
- 60% of survey respondents believed AI would replace contact center employees in 2017, vs just 26% in 2022
- 80% believed AI will be used to assist contact center employees in 2017, while this now has 100% unanimity in 2022
- 87% agreed/strongly agreed that AI will be important for their future operations
Download evaluagent’s AI whitepaper
Want to dive deeper? Download ‘AI: Its place in the contact center’ – simply enter your details in the form below to receive your copy.