Myth: Post-call surveys are the only way to collate customer feedback

In the fast-paced world of customer service, delivering satisfaction is key. Contact centers, the frontline of customer interaction, have long relied on post-call surveys to gauge a range of metrics like customer satisfaction, customer effort and Net Promoter Scores (NPS), in a bid to try and unearth what their customers really think. It could be…

Read more
7 reasons why CX can’t hang up on the voice channel

May 1st saw our CCO James Marscheider team up with Director of Product Marketing and GTM Nadine Edmondson to explain why customers need not overinvest in digital channels. There were tons of great insights, but we’ve whittled down the masterclass into seven great takeaways that might have you reconsidering your channel mix.  We’ve got plenty…

Read more
Myth: I need to invest more in digital to meet customer demand

Truth: No, you don’t. This is a common misconception we see contact center leaders get tied up in time and again. The rise of digital channels certainly can be a good thing, but there are other areas you need to focus your budget, training and resource on too. In fact, we’re even running a masterclass…

Read more
5 ways to use data to improve your customer experience

Today’s contact centers are rich with data – actually, sometimes a little too much of it. Are your best insights lost in spreadsheets? Or are you drowning in data created by your platform? CCMA’s latest research ‘Using contact centre insights to elevate CX and EX’, supported by evaluagent, is here to help you get on…

Read more
Contact center insights to elevate customer and colleague experience

You’ll be in good company

Read more
How to empower agents to improve customer service

Forget scripts. Contact centers can transform bad experiences into exceptional ones by granting agents the autonomy to redefine what’s possible in customer service. That’s because your agents are your brand ambassadors. They’re in the best possible place to build personal connections with customers and shape how people perceive your company. But in order for them…

Read more
Best practices in managing BPO churn

You’ll be in good company

Read more
Navigating regulations in online gambling: a guide to customer interaction

October 2023 saw the Gambling Commission issue updated formal guidelines to remote gambling operators, bringing customer safety to the forefront. The new framework outlines how operators must take a more proactive approach to customer interaction, placing more responsibility on contact centers and quality assurance teams to consistently and compliantly safeguard their customers.  But what are…

Read more
Make every interaction count with 100% analytics

What if you realized your contact center only analyzed 2% of customer interactions? You’d be rightly alarmed at the scale of those missed opportunities. Yet that’s the reality for most firms according to new research. The remaining 98% of conversations represent a goldmine of untapped customer intelligence. A sea of untapped information How much do…

Read more
Why first contact fixes are key to customer loyalty

What do customers want when they contact your business?  They want their problems solved. They don’t want to wait. And they definitely don’t want to have to contact you again any time soon. But while first contact resolution (FCR) may seem like a basic fundamental, many companies are still failing to deliver, as our new…

Read more